Thursday, April 11, 2013

A One-of -a-kind Hotel

 When I read Jules' Undersea Lodge in Key Largo column, I got a wish. I wanted to go there.
Couple of years ago, I was very close to going to the hotel.
My family visited Ernest Hemingway's house.
Ernest Hemingway is regarded as one of the 20th century's greatest writers.
His house is located Key West FL, USA.
Jules' Undersea Lodge and Hemingway's house are very nearby.
If I knew then, we would have at least visited the lodge.
I wonder how it is built, completely undersea.
I bet my son and doughter would love to see that hotel, too.
Scuba diving is not my cup of tea, but I will try and I will enjoy everything, if the chance comes.
I'll have a ball at the lodge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad to read your story. Do you know I wonder where you haven't been there.

    ReplyDelete